Monday, August 11, 2008

They may be small...


...but these are the best tasting tomatoes ever! Freshly picked from my garden - what could be better?

I'm away for the next couple of weeks, in France and then in Wales. I hope to check in occasionally, but will be back in full force on the 28th!

9 comments:

  1. They look so cute. My tomatoes dies this year due to all the rain we've been having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I hope you still have some left when you return.

    Have a great trip.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what joy to grow and eat fresh picked toms - they really look ripe and juicy!!

    Have a great holiday in France and looking forward to hearing all it on your return :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look wonderful! Well done Antonia.
    I can't stop smelling freshly picked tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe those tomatoes are so cute!

    Have a lovely time away ;o)

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth - I only had a small crop. They taste really good but are quite acidic due to the lack of sun!

    Ginger - I've come home to discover a fair few remaining so that is good.

    Rosie - homegrown always tastes better, doesn't it? Thank you for the holiday wishes - I had a super time thank you.

    Sylvie - thank you, I did!

    Margaret - I know. The smell is almost the best thing about them!

    Maria - they really are mini! Luckily there are a few which grew a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked a grand total of 3 tomatoes so far! Aren't they the best though?
    Enjoy your hols!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooops! You're actually back from your hols, sorry - must not get ahead of myself, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I love to hear from you!
Antonia